By providing us with your phone number, you consent to be contacted by Independence University or its affiliated schools about our educational programs. This contact may be by phone, autodialer, recorded message or text. You may still enroll without providing this consent.
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
We want to help you get that degree.
1. Start Fast, Finish Fast: You can earn an Associate’s degree in 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in 30 to 36 months.*
2. Save up to $5,000 on your college degree.† You can afford college with our new Fresh Start Scholarships!
3. Tuition Assistance: Financial aid and grants are available to those who qualify.
4. No additional Fees, No Hassles: No parking fees, no long lines, no lab fees, no cost for books, no waiting for class availability.
5. Employment Assistance: We’ll help you find your new job when you graduate.**
6. Career-focused Curriculum: You’ll receive practical instruction for work-related knowledge.
7. Convenience: Day, evening and online‡ classes are available to fit your schedule.
8. Accredited Institution: Independence University is an Accredited Member of the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
9. Programs Approved for Veterans: Take full advantage of your military benefits to earn your degree.
10. A New Laptop Computer: Get it when you start and keep it when you graduate. ***
We invest in you! Independence University® is a nonprofit institution and an accredited member, ACCSC.
You can get started toward a high-demand career in healthcare, business, information technology or graphic arts right now. Complete the form and see how you can qualify for a scholarship (not based on grades or exams!) and save up to $5,000 on your college degree.
* Our Associate’s degrees can be completed in as little as 20 months and Bachelor’s degrees in as little as 30 months under an accelerated schedule. The regularly scheduled completion time for Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees is 20 and 36 months, respectively.
** Job placement is not guaranteed.
*** Does not apply to master’s programs.
Subscribe to our blog for the latest online degree programs to
advance your career. We won't share your info with 3rd parties.
Which online or campus program is right for you?
EDegreeUSA.com is your primary source for an online or campus degree programs.
Earn Certificate, Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate level education from one of the Accredited Universities
associated with EDegreeUSA.com...